Monday, March 24, 2014

The Calamity Begins Prematurely

 The more I post in this blog the more I find a need to do everything I hate. Just talking about what I'm writing seems so lame. I'm the only one interested yet I feel compelled to do this for no other reason then to keep myself honest and on track. This blog serves to make me accountable for my own promises.

Now I am compelled to post one of those silly progress meters as well. One more thing that is only of any interest to me. I guess I'm going to have to learn that I am my own biggest fan. I'm routing for me. I am okay with that.

On to progress news: I've started writing ahead of schedule. Tapping out the prologue at the moment. I'm not doing it on my 1k/day rate yet. Just dipping my toes in and finding my voice in the story. I feel alot better getting on with the meat of the matter. There is really only so much preliminary outlining one can do. I've come to realize I am going to have to launch with what I have. I've no doubt that even with outlining will have to be retooled as things progress. I guess that's my big lesson for this week. Nothing is written in stone until it's published.

And even then...

Story reveal for this post. With just over a week before the official start of writing I guess it's time to release the working title. Keep in mind, the title alone may conjure one image and not that of the true story. The plot will be forthcoming this week. Please, play some fanfare in your mind:

BRATS IN HELL



FJE


No comments:

Post a Comment