Thursday, March 20, 2014

If I Could Have A Brief Moment Of Your Time

Hey folks, thank you for your early support and interest in the OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES AND I HAVE ONE blog. I hope I've sparked a small amount of interest early on in my writing project.
I'm nearly done with my story outlining and I may just start writing earlier then anticipated. Why wait right?

Part of the fun of reading this blog is going to be the slow reveal of the project. I gave you a few vague tidbits in my first blog post. With each successive post I will drop more reveals on you, this one included.

But I want you to work for this one. So if you'll give me a brief moment of your time, I'd like if you would hear me out and consider helping me out in return for a few writing project reveals. Here goes:

My daughter, Isabella, was born prematurely. She is a now happy, healthy and vibrant 7 year old  thanks in large part to the research, funding and fund raising of the March of Dimes.

On April 27 I will be participating in the March of Dimes Walk For Babies. I have set a small personal fund raising goal which I hope to easily blow out of the water with your help. Please consider making a small, medium or large donation to help thank March of Dimes for all they have done for children who would not fared as well early had it not been for this organisation.

March of Dimes continues making strides in new born and prenatal care and family wellness. Your contribution will help make it possible for families in the future to share in the joy that we as parents feel for our preemie baby.

Please visit my March of Dimes Fund Raising Page for more information and to help with your gift.

Thank you,

Frank

The mission of March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality.


There, that wasn't so hard. Seriously, any amount at all would be awesome! Help babies not be dead, it's up to you! And now, as promised, more reveals on the writing project:

  • The protagonist's name is Otto Van Der Noodle of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
  • Otto is famous for making a certain food
  • The story will open at a festival in celebration of this food item
Thanks for your time and hopefull your help! See you next time!

FJE

No comments:

Post a Comment